Tuesday, January 21, 2014

End of Term!

Well, we are in the last week of the first term! We had an end of term performance last week where the kids sang some songs and all of the teachers did a dance to the "YMCA." It was pretty funny. This week we have conferences with the parents and we had to get the kid's portfolios together with all of their work and a review of how they have done this semester. It's been a lot of last minute things or presentations but we are in the final stretch! Only three more days and then Anokhi and I are off to Hong Kong for a week and then Sanya for a week! I CAN'T WAIT!


This is a video I found to teach my co teachers how to do the YMCA, I wish I had the video of us doing it! We each had to do a solo...ugh I hate this kinda stuff!


I mean, how cute are these little ducklings all ready for their performance?!

K3 Kids dressed up as a bumblebee, cat, dinosaur and cow! 

So cute!!

First K2 sang a traditional Chinese song and wore these cute vests...

Then K3 performed! 

Then, K2 had a quick costume change and wore their duck outfits to sing a song about ducks!

I finally got a package! The Chinese postal system is probs the worst...My mom has send three, two have been returned, and this one took almost 4months to get to me! Goodness gracious! Thanks Mom!


Fun night out with Anokhi and Justin!


"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment