Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Break!

Our last day of the semester was on Friday and now we have a month off! I am leaving in a couple hours on an overnight bus to Bangkok.  Then I will meet Ali at the airport on Monday night! We are going down to Koh Tao to get scuba certified and have a little beach time! Then back up to Bangkok for some exploring.  She leaves on the 10th, then my Mom and Aunt come on the 14th! We are heading down to Phuket, then Chiang Mai, Lampang for an elephant camp and then back to Phrae on the 23rd! First day of school on the 24th and my Mom and Aunt leave on the 27th :-( Somewhere in there, (18th) Kate gets here and meets us in Chiang Mai! It is going to be a crazy month! Can't wait! I don't know when I will be able to update next. Off to the bus station!

No comments:

Post a Comment